SANIMED | Intestinal I 12.5kg
SANIMED Intestinal is a full-fledged diet for dogs older than 14 weeks, designed to alleviate acute malnutrition and malabsorption of ingredients and nutrients. SANIMED Intestinal consists of easily digestible ingredients and has a reduced fat content and increased electrolyte content. Dietary products are also hypoallergenic, contain a small amount of raw fibers and include salmon oil, beta-1,3 / 1,6-glucan and zeolite.
- supports the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders
- helps to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances due to insect as sole source of intact animal protein
- promotes absorption due to highly digestible proteins and carbohydrates, and a moderate fat content
- supports the immune system
- helps to compensate for the loss of electrolytes
- for dogs from 14 weeks onwards
SANIMED Intestinal line contains digestible proteins and carbohydrates. This facilitates the absorption of amino acids and glucose in poor digestion, promotes the regeneration of the intestinal mucosa and the removal of digestive waste from the intestine. As a result, the probability of dysbiosis and diarrhea decreases. Undigested protein reaches the large intestine, in which less toxic products of protein breakdown form. In addition, SANIMED Intestinal contains a small amount of insoluble fiber, which makes the products of this line easy to digest.